Golf from Prairie to Pine
Tee Off Your Summer Vacation!
Take advantage of the summer and explore Saskatchewan one fairway at a time. With the most golf courses per capita in the world, nearly 300, you can find everything from a relaxing 9 hole course for the entire family to world class courses that will challenge even the most experienced golfers. And with courses spread throughout the province, you're bound to find a great golfing experience whether you want to stick around a city, visit small towns in the southern prairie, or stay at a luxurious resort in the northern forest.
Below are just a few of the many options that Saskatchewan has to offer:
- White Bear Lake Golf Course - Situated in south east Saskatchewan in an old growth forest of Aspen, Ash and White Birch around its namesake lake, White Bear offers a challenging course for even the most experienced golfers.
- Deer Valley Golf Course - Located in the breathtaking Qu'Appelle Valley just north west of Regina, Deer Valley takes advantage of the scenic landscape to produce some truly unique holes.
- Dakota Dunes Golf Links - With meticulously maintained greens and fairways that look onto Saskatchewan's iconic prairie, it's easy to see why this was named one of Canada's top courses.
- Elk Rdige Golf Course - 27 holes of world class golfing located in the midst of the Boreal Forest. Combine this with a relaxing spa and luxurious resort, and you have a fantastic destination that offers great golfing and a whole lot more.
- Waskesiu Golf Course - Built in 1938, the "lobstick" golf course lies right in Prince Albert National Park, and provides not only fantastic golfing, but a great opportunity to view wildlife, since elk, moose, deer and fox are also frequent visitors to the course.